Vixen’s Cube Aquablast is the ideal machine to fit seamlessly into a busy workplace or production line due to the cubic shape and guillotine doors.
The Cube Aquablast uses Vixen’s wetblasting technology, meaning that the finish is produced through flow of water borne abrasive and not by impact. This creates a finer finish due to the lubrication and flushing action of the water during the blasting process. Media impregnation into the component is avoided and the life of the blast media is extended.
The guillotine door opening (double guillotine doors are also an option) can be added along with the fixed internal and external rails makes the machine easier to load and blast components that are passed through a production line, as seen in the video. The rail conveyor system that is also fitted onto the machine allows larger or heavier components to be loaded in and out of the machine freely and easily.
All of the controls for the Cube Aquablast are located on the sloping panel above the large viewing window for ease of operator use.
- Dust-free process
- Cleans by flow and not by impact
- ‘Soft’ finish appearance on components
- Longer media life
- Windscreen wiper
- Tungsten Carbide nozzle
- 100% stainless steel construction
- Double (optional) guillotine doors – ideal for constant throughout
- Width – 47.8 inches (1215 mm)
- Depth – 46.5 inches (1180 mm)
- Height – 41.3 inches (1050 mm)
* Please note – Specifications are based on the machine pictured in the video. Vixen are able to build the machine to customers specification and size.
Inquire About This Machine